Monday, November 1, 2010

Those Pictures!



[words coming soon... too morning brain dead to write anything right now...]
Edit: HERE'S THE WORDS!


Every day, except Monday's and sometimes Fridays, I go to NorthEast Harbor after school.  I wonder around, go to the Pine Tree Market, get an Arizona Iced Tea or a coffee, and if the weather is descent or even if it's raining and I don't mind getting wet that day, I Longboard.  I've previously said that I got into longboarding this summer, but never said why I like it.  The explanation is rather simple.  Longboarding is fun!  It's a rush, but also extremely relaxing, carving, almost swooping from curb to curb, sliding your hands on the pavement and hearing the noise it makes... It's just fun, I won't get too philosophical about it.

3 comments:

  1. I think that those pictures speak louder than words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that is fun! I would never be able to do that though. haha I would fall right off it!

    ReplyDelete