Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Midterm Erections! (no typo)

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Word - Midterm Erection
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes2010 ElectionMarch to Keep Fear Alive




THIS IS THE NEW FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! YOU NEED WOT WATCH THIS ENTIRE VIDEO I DONT CAR WHAT YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS ARE! WATCH IT!!!!!!!! IT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!

     Neer the end when he's listing the different metaphors for... ehem... man parts.... but this is still the most awkwardly funny thing in the history of the world.  Post comments!

     and I will get to the longboarding pictures as soon as the opportunity arrives.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really wanted to watch - but all I was getting was a black box...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I's down on their website too. you have to try again tomorrow because it seems to work off and on. I put the imbed code in correct, it's the Colbert Nation website having issues.

    ReplyDelete