Monday, October 18, 2010

Bunny Business!



     Is this not the funniest thing you've ever seen? I think it is anyway.  Every one of these songs will get stuck in your head for at least the rest of the day. maybe not the last couple though......
"tiny bunny briefcase.... bunny bussnisssssssssss"  Just thought I would share that with all of you!


     In other news I volunteered at the mile 2 mark for the marathon, which is probably the best mile mark to volunteer at, mostly because the people running aren't spread out yet so they go by in less than an hour.  So after that i decided to go to a friend's house, but my only method of transportation was longbording.   For those of you who don't know what a longboard is, It's a really long, really wide skateboard, with much bigger wheels.  Anyway, so I rode my longboard all the way from the Jackson Lab. to Seal Harbor.  If you've ever driven that rout, you would know that after you crest the hill just following the Tarn, there is an enormous downhill.  I thought I would only be able to go so fast because of the terrible state of my longboard's bearings.  I was wrong, I thought i was going to die, i probably went 40 or 50 mph. no exaggeration, i was almost going the speed limit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment